Monday, March 8, 2010

While I wait

Well while I'm waiting for my printer to spit out the final page to the Baby Boom Application (2010 Ottawa Baby Show) I figured I might as well sit and chat for a minute since I don't want to leave the computer on all night and I can't shut it down or the printer won't finish.

Today in cloth diapering - Alex has taken to screaming and hitting and even bitting his clothing when we go to change his diaper - it's time to potty train him I'm afraid! Bad timing as "show" season is about to start (I'm at the Better Baby Expo this weekend in Peterborough come on out and visit me :) So I guess it's time to clean up puddles of pee and reward with Fishies :)

Today in making cloth diapers - I'm working on 22 embroideries for a retailer in Norway - it's been a tough couple of days on my poor machine I don't think it's ever had to work that hard! I'm hoping it will forgive me when all is said and done :) I'll be sure and post pictures before I ship them out!

The phone wouldn't stop ringing today - in a good way - and for once I actually had my phone on me most of the day! I really should start using my case that way I don't have to wonder where I've put it - oh it's on my waist - hehe

Man this printer is like molasses running up hill on a cold day :)

Tomorrow will consist of more embroidery and COVERS!!!!!! Oh and One Size Pocket diapers, and probably much more but I can't think of them all right now.

Night night - maybe tomorrow I'll get my first follower - who knows it might be you!

OH OH OH it printed - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment