Saturday, March 6, 2010

Only one week in and I'm already behind

Ok so the weekend was absolutely amazing as you all probably hear (literally I mean and not online). Everyone hear Canada scream with 0:24 left in the 3rd when the USA men's hockey team scored to tie the game and to send our GOLD medal game into overtime - I do wonder how many Canadians has heart attacks at that 24 second mark! So overtime starts and the game is on - worried nail bitting we stand beside our couch (we are no longer sitting) and scream at the TV - our children can't quite understand why the adults are standing in the living room in front of the perfectly comfortable couch - so they take the opportunity to be bad - GRRRRRRRR - and then the magic happened! 87 - his name is Sidney Crosby - he's a Nova Scotian (hehe) and he's about to become Canada's hero - he scores the winning gold to bring home the GOLD. Gold in men's hockey, the record breaking GOLD for any country - GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the entire neighbourhood hear the screams from my living room - remembering it makes me want to cry - what a proud canadian moment - it was truly amazing and I was so proud to be a Canadian in that moment (even if I did only get to watch it on TV).

All 3 of my boys now want to play hockey - and they run around in the house with their tiny hockey sticks - yelling GOAL (or GOLD - they're not quite sure which they are yelling!) It's so adorablly cute :) Some days it's so easy to be a MOM :)

Well enough about Hockey - on a diaper note I've done all of the diaper laundry now just in time to start all over again - hehe.

Gotta get back to the site up dating the pricing to put back in the quantity discounts per product!

Oh and I created a page to show you all of the PUL color options - check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment