Friday, October 8, 2010

For the Good fo the Budge, Child, Environment, OH and my Sanity

Using cloth diapers is just what the doctor ordered – something had to give and in the end it was the rash causing, toxic chemical filled disposable diapers that went bye-bye. When our son was born I used disposables for 6 months I had more laundry than I care to remember (due to blow outs that ended up all over his clothing and mine), diaper rashes to contend with every day and the money being bagged up and put out for the truck every week was insane (over $500 in the first 6 months alone!). This was insane and figuring that using cloth diapers couldn't possibly be worse I went on the hunt – thinking they would be easy to find – boy was I wrong! I wanted someone local who could answer my questions but had no luck (other than Sears – and they had no idea) and so I turned to Google – WOW what a selection, but still I was timid and didn't want to bother anyone with my million and one questions so I bought a little of this, a little of that, wising that I could see and feel diapers in person!. Cloth diapers fit so much better than the disposables did that there was very little leakage and they contained the blow outs! I was sold! I bought enough diapers to last 3 days (costing about $500) and I was off never looking back! Luckily there are now more cloth diapering shops around so finding the answers to all your cloth diapering questions can be as easy as picking up the phone, sending an e-mail or checking out a website! Check out the New Modern Cloth Diapers today – you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment