Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't Wake the Sleeping Husband???

So my dh likes to sleep and yes he has a full time job (which he lucky enough to be able to do from home, plus he does some work for me and his own company) and so today we shall see what time he wakes up - I hate waking him up - he's not one of my kids - get yourself out of bed - you're an adult! Having to wake my kids up is one thing - I know it sucks to have to get up in the AM but really it's apart of life - it's not like he was up late working - in fact he was asleep well before me and yet I still got up with the kids and got them all breakfast - clothed and such. Why can't he manage to get himself out of bed without my having to yell his name 3 or 4 times? Actually you know what's worse - when I've called him for the 5th (or so) time and he says WHAT??? What do you think? Why do you think I'm calling your name? AWWWWW men sometimes mine drives me nuts - and yet I still love him after 12 years (11 of them being married) - so maybe by now I should be use to it right? Only he didn't use to be like this he use to get up by himself. It's already 10 AM (which ironically I joked about him not being awake for something - can't remember what it was - today at 10 am - I guess I was right) so maybe he'll be up by 11? If I make lunch for the boys and he's still in bed I'm gonna freak - oh well at least he'll have a headache from coffee withdrawal if he sleeps in that late - maybe just that alone would get him out of bed!

Rant over - time to get back to the sewing room - shhhhhhh don't tell anyone I'm working on a One Size diaper cover again - I'm sure I can figure out a cover that will work for all ages all the time. Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment