Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting for a customer ....

Well while I wait for my 3 pm customer to arrive I thought that I'd jot down a few things for today - we've sort of kind of started to potty train the 26 month old - we're slacking on it for sure (as parents I mean) we live in our basement (that's where the sewing machines are) and there is no bathroom down there so it's hard to put a potty down there - either way I will say that I do love the Traineez they really work well to hold in the accidents! Now we're having a lot of accidents and with our other 2 boys I was much more on the ball (and on the same level of house as they were) and potty training consisted of a pair of boxer shorts (NOT BRIEFS) and a potty - and 1 week worth of patience! But by the end of the week both of my boys were trained - either way that's not likely going to happen this time around and I don't have a week to just sit by the potty and entertain the grumpy 2 year old, but hey who knows maybe (haha) he'll finally decide that diapers aren't all that comfy - haha - and he'll want to wear undies - I can always hope right!


On another note - Show season starts this weekend!

On Saturday you'll find me in Mississauga at The Family Fun Show - stop by and say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment