Thursday, April 22, 2010

Positive Procrastination ....... Again

Ok so I'm stalling I don't want to have to pull the kids from the backyard so that I can get downstairs and work - they are having so much fun! The baby sitter comes in 30 so maybe I can find just enough to keep me busy until then - like there's ever a shortage of things to do here in the office - oh like clean my desk so that I can see it again - nahhhhhh - the photo contest is running until the 30th now as I haven't gotten the labels yet for the new diapers :( Very dissapointing that I won't have them for Baby Time - crap crap crap!

Anyways I'm making the H2O Wrap this afternoon - the samples are cut I can't wait to see the finished product.

Oh for bad news - CRA is auditing me on my GST returns now (like I don't have enough to do they figure I like to sit around and make up things just to try and squeeze a couple hundred out of them! Buddy I've got much better things to do!) Anyways so that the bad news - there's some awesome great news on the horizon but I can't say yet as it's still a work in progress but I promise you're gonna love it! I'm in Lindsay on Satruday for the Mom 2 Mom Sale there at the Lindsay Inn - like I said it's gonna be a busy week.

The water patrol just entered the kitchen (neighbors kid in tow and all) - my middle one smells stinky - he doesn't like a dishwasher 1/2 full of dirty dishes apparently - well then don't open it! Or wash them yourself! Neither is going to happen but I can still dream :)

Tyler comes home tomorrow yeah :)

But in the meantime I've got TONS of diapers to make for tomorrow, and I've still got to cut at least 1 (probably 2) rolls of bamboo! wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment