Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life as Wee Grow

So we've (my husband and I) decided a few months ago that we were going to grow Wee Ones into a nationwide company and not just the small local company it currently is. There is nothing wrong with it the size it is but I've always wanted to grow it into a larger company - this was just ahead of my timetable (being that I figured I was going to have to do it slowly and "by myself"). Anyways so the first step was to start to branch out into the other provinces - show wise. So next weekend we're going to Halifax for the big baby show there .............

Anyways so that's not all we've decided to do . . . . ......

We're moving the company into a warehouse / industrial space here in the near future, and we're starting a cloth diaper service that services the Durham Region.

Wow I know it's a lot to take on all at one time but I think that it's necessary in order for the little company that started on a singer sewing machine in a spare bedroom to bloom and blossom into something grand and extraordinary!

So Easy to Bum is the diaper service and we're (cross your fingers) going to start delivering the diapers in September. Our service diapers are also available to buy on the Wee Ones website here. You get 12 diapers (10 size large) for $72.00!!! These are awesome fitteds but I've been able to keep the costs really low on them as I make so many of them I buy these particular fabrics in huge bulk, and when you're making so many of them at one time the amount of time it takes to make each diaper is lower considerably!

Here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment