Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yard Saling

So we decided to get up and go to some yard sales this morning - I love yard sales but my dh doesn't usually anyways. With a store, warehouse and more shows on the horizon there are a few things we needed to buy - a new office desk, chair, buffet table, kids play area table & chairs, and some clothing for the baby (well he's almost 2 1/2 years old but wears 12-18 month clothing and we had no summer clothing in that size).

So off we went - man did we ever hit the jackpot today!

I got a buffet table which is going to be perfect for my cash counter at shows (and for in the store), we got a kids play table with chairs / benches that you can store toys in the seats - double score! I also got a trike for alex. Then we got a retail display shelf with TONS of shelves and finally on my way home I decided to try one more and I got all the clothing I needed for Alex - what an awesome yard sale day!

No comments:

Post a Comment